Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ethan Edward Pyle

It's been a while since I have posted, probably because Ethan was born three weeks ago today and I have been a little busy! To be honest, I forgot I even had a blog! Anyway, I have been enjoying taking care of my little man. He is the sweetest little boy. I think Jason and I could just sit and watch him for hours. His grandparents like him too! He slept for seven and a half hours last night! I couldn't believe it. It was probably because he hadn't taken a good nap yesterday, so I don't think I am going to continue to deprieve my child of a nap just so he will sleep at night. He is taking a little cat nap in his swing right now!

1 comment:

  1. What a little Angel! I am so glad you are adjusting so well to motherhood- welcome to the club :)

    ReplyDelete